Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Projects that have been keeping me from blogging...Project #3....Cut outs

The third Project that has been interfering with my blogging is.......



Scroll Sawing...

While helping hubs in the shop with 
Project# 2....

I got a lesson on how to use the scroll saw.



and the drill press (for making holes)...






and this gadget for smoothing the rough edges.



My first, beginner projects....
  
I made Valentine hearts for the grandbabies




Once painted, these will make cute little ornament/name tags for Christmas gifts!


Now I'm dreaming of all the things I want to make...
If only I had the time!

Do you have an unusual craft or hobby?  
Do tell.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin