Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Foto Friday- Alpacas

It's Foto Friday and the day is quickly coming to an end.  
But I just couldn't let this day go by without sharing some cute photos that I took last Sunday at 

Living among the alpacas were several llamas that serve as "sheep dog." 


 It was a beautiful fall day and I found the time spent at the farm to be very relaxing !! These sweet 4-legged creatures just had the ability to make you forget about everything else.  

Enjoy the photos and don't forget to click on the pictures to enlarge them!



No, this is NOT me!



My..what big teeth you have!












 I captured this photo on the farm.  See what I mean about feeling peaceful?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin