Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS......CAROLS- J-i-n-g-l-e Bells O

I declare that the THIRD DAY OF CHRISTMAS be a day of fun…a sort of reprieve from all the busyness of the holiday preparations.  Let’s just break out the sugar and turn on some Frank Sinatra.  If this little ditty can’t stir up your inner child, nothing can.  I luv this song.  It seems that every time I glance at this little j-i-n-g-e bells O chalk board, I break out in song!



Turn up the Volume and ENJOY!







Many of the Christmas decorations at our house are not decorations at all, just a little of this and a little of that....ANYTHING I CAN FIND.  Some people would call it junk! ( I call it treasure)







*********************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin