Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ......Carols -Christmas Cookies

Here's a cute little song that brings a bit of fun to the cookie bakin' season.  


We have begun a tradition of cookie baking at our house. Three generations get together to whip out several dozen sand tarts. Each of us has a role to play.  I usually do the rolling, my daughter decorates, and mom helps decorate and mans the oven. (What a woman!) It's a joint effort that produces a wonderful plate of color and sugar.  




 What's even better than the looks of a plate of sugary cookies is.... 

........Is putting a smile on the faces of those
EATING THEM!!!!!!!!



*********************


click to enlarge




************************





No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin