Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ......CAROLS -Christmas Song

This is an old holiday favorite  for me. As a child, my family had a Johnny Mathis Christmas album that included this song.  I've probably heard it a thousand times, but never tired of listening to it. Every time I hear it, the song conjures up visions of an old-fashioned Christmas. And with those visions come that warm fuzzy feeling deep within me of the simpler times that have passed us by.


Roasting on an open fire.....

Although we have never roasted chestnuts on an open fire, our family has enjoyed plenty o’ campfires.  There’s nothing like a good fire and a bag of  marshmallows to bring folks together.

Miranda and Steve roasting marshmallows at the cabin


Photos from a family campfire this summer


Smores......mmm


There's always some good conversation 'round an OPEN FIRE!

***************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin