Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

FOTO FRIDAY- Chickadees, Nuthatches and Titmice (or is it Titmouses)

We awoke to another blanket of snow this New Year's Eve morning. And because there wasn't anything pressing to do today, I just enjoyed the morning. While shoveling off the sidewalk (yes I enjoy shoveling-it's a great workout) I noticed that my bird friends were really feeding. And since I had my camera stashed in my pocket, it was a great opportunity to get up close and personal with them. Watching the birds is not only relaxing but a simple way we enjoy God's gift of nature.









And God said, "Let the waters swarm with fish and other life. Let the skies be filled with birds of every kind."
Living Simply and Deliberately,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin