Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Foto Friday- Mac and Marzi

Mac and Marzi are like two peas in a pod. They love one another. Mac is my 10 year old lab, and Marzi is my daughter's 1 year old Boston Terrier. Marzi does her best to keep Mac young and active. They love to play together, and they especially like to tease the chickens.



Mac- what a sweet face

Marzi trying out the baby seat.

******************

Double Trouble



1 comment:

  1. You and I are a lot alike! I have a choc. lab, beagle and dachshund and they also love to tease the chickens.

    And, your great Aunt and I share the same birthday! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    Milah

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin