Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm a Pout Pout Fish.....


Jack loves to read!  He has he's favorites too. 

He loves Bubba and Beau.


And he enjoys finding the hiding seahorse in
the Secret Seahorse.


But lately, his favorite has been





So Just for the fun of it....


I created my own Pout Pout fish cake!

He loved it!


It tasted pretty good too!!


~~CHOCOLATE~~ 

The repeated verse in this story by
Deborah Diesen
 is..

“I’m a pout-pout fish

With a pout-pout face.

So I spread the dreary-wearies

All over the place.”

Blub

bluub

bluuub



Very Cute!





6 comments:

  1. What an adorable cake!

    Best Fishes to the birthday boy!

    Debbie Diesen (author of The Pout-Pout Fish)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a thrill to get a comment from the author of our favorite children's book! And your comment was posted so quickly. How did you do that??
      Thanks bunches!
      Tammy

      Delete
    2. Tammy, every once in a while I keyword search my book titles, just to see what might be out there about them. Imagine my joy to find a pouty cake!

      Thanks for making books a big part of your grandkids' lives!

      Debbie

      Delete
  2. Hi Tammy, You'd think that having taught preschool I'd be familiar with this book-but I've never heard of it before. Love the cake; thanks for sharing. Also thanks for the info that Rosie took a day to relieve herself. I think it's just nerves.
    Hugs,Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noreen,Hope the puppy is doing well! Just wanted to let you with this link, http://youtu.be/Lron1wlXfxU for a musical rendition of The Pout Pout Fish. It's cute, but of course, reading the book aloud with a grandchild on your lap is MUCH better!

      Delete
  3. How cool to get a comment from Debbie Diesen, Tammy!! It sounds like a fun book :0) I love your cake, too...so very cute. Your gran-babies are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin