Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Monday, February 27, 2012

There's Nothing Like It.......Readiing with the grandbabies

There's nothing like spending quality time with the grandbabies, nestled in close, reading books.



Jack loves reading books.  I think he also enjoys that one on one attention he gets when we're reading.  Grandmummie enjoys it too!

 I especially enjoy reading Bubba and Beau books. 


Have you seen them?
 If you have little people in your life, I recommend them.  They are very fun to read.
You MUST read them though with a southern (Texas) accent.  It makes reading them so much fun!

It won't be long now until Rhea will want to squeeze in on the action too!!
That should double the fun!




Do you have any books you enjoy reading to your wee ones?  
I'd love to hear about them!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy,I just came by from Sassafras&Winterberry and so glad I did. I see we love many of the same things, Jesus and family-especially grands. I have nine and so love each one! I'm going to follow you and can't wait to get to know you.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin