Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Foto Friday- She's 6 months old!!

My grand girl is 6 months old already.  I'm not sure how that happened.   She is so adorable...and so precious.  So to commemorate this milestone, I created a photo.  I actually made 3 of them. I'm not sure which version I like the best.  Do you have a favorite???





When Rhea's big brother, Jack, turned 6 months, I made one for him too. We used to call him the Michelin Man.  Are those ripples cute or what!?

Well, that's all for now.  Have a happy Friday.
If you're a grandma, enjoy those grand babies.  
They grow very FAST!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin