Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Make Your Own Red Robin Seasoning

Good Morning Bloggers!  My poor blog gets very neglected because I its priority is usually very low on my list.  So this morning, I decided I would start my (rainy) day doing something I enjoy.

So here goes.....

I thought I'd share a recipe today...

I love Red Robin Fries.  And their seasoning for the fries is wonderful.  If you Google Red Robin Seasoning,  you'll find a recipe that uses Knorr Tomato soup  mix.  That didn't sound too appealing to me.  But this recipe fit the bill...and it can be made organically if you choose.

Red Robin Seasoning





Begin with a half- to a full box of salt







Add to that.......

1 oz chili powder
1/2 oz pepper







2 oz garlic
powder
2 oz red
 cayenne pepper











Very pretty-huh?
This would make a lovely gift
gift to give.

SHAKE!


Pour into a shaker
Add caption

Here's a tip-  Because I like to keep things organized, I created a label with the ingredients of my seasoning so when it gets empty, I don't have to search for the recipe.  (I do the same thing for my homemade laundry detergent)




My son puts this on EVERYTHING!  I use it mostly for potatoes...any kind of potatoes.


......and one final note while we're talkin' spices....

I love this Simply Organic Cinnamon spice...


..Just sayin'...........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin