Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Foto Friday- Dipping (and more)

 Happy Friday!

Today's Photos were taken of my favorite guy earlier this week .  
These first photos were taken at my moms house (Jack's great great grandma) when we stopped by to take a dip (or 2).

Taking a dip in the pool....Jack loves the water.



We worked up an appetite! ..... Time for lunch.
PB&J



Dipping Cukes!  Jack loves DIPPING,
and he loves Ranch dressing.  

So why not DIP your PB&J too! Mmmmm.




Jack and his mommy in the garden
Had to throw this pic in....I love Sunflowers....so happy!

Yep.  She's Ready!





I love this pic.  His mommy was putting him in his carseat when
she realized he needed a new diaper.  So she marched him
back into the house.  The look on his face is
PRICELESS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin