Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Road Trip-Niagara Falls

Before I forget.......HAPPY AUTUMN!!! This is my favorite season. Love the sights and smells and feel of this wonderful season of change.


Okay, onto other stuff and the purpose of this post~

The Tuesday before Labor Day my mom had shoulder surgery. Starting to feel a bit better, and unable to do much of anything with her right arm (of coarse she's right handed), we decided to take advantage of the situation.....Make lemonade out of lemons you might say! So we piled into their 15 passenger van and headed north to Niagara Falls and the Finger Lakes on a 3 day ROAD TRIP.

Since our return, I've been working on digi-scrapping all the photos I took. And I took a lot! So here's just a sneak peak of the progress. Remember, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. These photos are of the Falls taken from the US side. In a future post, I'll share the photos taken from the Canadian side, a much better view of the Falls. So stay tuned!



The cover page of the album




The folks, Hubs and I, and Mother and Daughter!



What a pair! The one arm bandit and a crazy driver on a scooter.......LOOK OUT!

Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin