Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chef Jack

Our little Jack is growing quickly! Don't ya just hate that? It would be nice to keep our babies little forever, but unfortunately, that's just not how it works. And at the same time, it is a joy to watch Jack grow and his little personality develop.
Just like his mommy, grandmummie, and great grandma, Jack is showing signs that he will enjoy spending time in the kitchen. Take a look as Jack helps mommie make some tasty treats!

I love this machine!


Helping mommie add the ingredients


Am I cute or what!!!???


And so many knobs!


We turned this.............

Into this!

Sugar Molasses Cookies







Living Simply and Deliberately,

Tammy



Jack- 4 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin