Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Foto Friday.....Gettin' Hitched

Today's photos are NOT my photos, but rather the photos of the photographer.  

 They were taken at my son's wedding.  He was hitched on September 27th.  
It was an outdoor wedding at a lovely venue.  As you can see we had a beautiful day as well as a beautiful bride!   


The venue was a beautiful barn.

Our daughter played piano

Here comes the bride

Waiting for his bride

The hand off





Mr and Mrs

Me and Hubs with the bride and groom




Our Family!
















Lots of line dancing!






Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your son and new DIL, Tammy..lots of beautiful photos and happy memories for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin