Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bridal Shower Craftiness!


So I hosted a bridal shower for our 
daughter in law to be.
  
While I may have been the hostess for this grand event, 
 I was not in charge of it. 
(Thankfully!)


Surprise!

But I did want to help to make Ashley's day memorable.
So I took on the crafty stuff, 
and let the food, games and other details up to the maid of honor and Ashley's mom.  

I have to say that I had fun ....
crafting....
creating....
and of course sneaking around!

I volunteered to make the invitations...
(card making is one of my favorite crafts)


       
                          
Since it was held at my house....
I did much (but not all) of the decorating. 
And because the bride and groom will be gettin' hitched in a barn and (the guys will be) wearing camo for the wedding...


decorating with burlap was a no brainer. 


Take a look.....



A good friend helped me make the ribbon flower pins that were used to secure the favors (wrapped in burlap) :) 
We also used these as part of the table decorations.






Painted Mason jars added a nice touch too...




                             
Ashley's mom brought some deee-licious 
(and cute)
cupcakes!





There sure was a lot of camo in the room...
(glad I'm not wearing that little diddy!!)

And a ton of fun!





And there's my favorite girl -she had a great time too!!
Love her!


I sure hope you enjoyed the pics. 
It's these little snippets in life
that somehow create fond memories 
for us to reflect on
and cherish as the days and the years pass us by.

Cherish your moments my friends
they go by so quickly...

and don't forget to live your life
Simply and Deliberately....

Tammy


Ashley with her Maid of honor.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin