Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

All is Calm, All is Bright!

So my blogger friends...
How are your Christmas preparations coming along?



With just a little more than 2 weeks left until Christmas, 
I can honestly say that around here...

ALL IS CALM 
and
ALL IS BRIGHT.
  
I  don't know about you,
but I like calm.
As Martha would say.....It's a good thing!  



At our house
It's also bright....
and white!

In previous years....
I have decorated with both colored lights...
and white lights.  

internet pic


Truth be known~
I think I prefer the white lights.
But I know some folks, especially those with little ones, seem to prefer the colored lights...

and maybe you like lights that twinkle, blink, or race.  
Mine don't.
Not that I have anything against twinkling, blinking and racing lights:)



The other day,
I had a discussion with a friend of mine about what kind of wrapping paper she prefers to use. 
She likes all her packages to be wrapped in
COLORFUL
non- matchy matchy paper...

And I know some folks who just don't give it a second thought,
they just use what they have.





But obsessed people like myself...
well we like everything to be
 coordinated!

and 

~MATCHY MATCHY~


And this year ...
my paper just happens to be

White
and 
BRIGHT
and somewhat

Silvery......

with a pinch of Chartreuse of course.


As you may recall from my last post I love Chartreuse!

 Besides the obvious Babe in a Manger.....
One of the beauties of the Christmas season is that there are as many ways to decorate and celebrate
as there are decorators and celebrators.

 And I can appreciate ALL of them!



So what's your style?
White and bright?
Colorful?
Coordinated paper?
Mismatched
or Colorful paper? 

I would love to hear what puts the
jingle in your bells
 this holiday season!

Whatever your style
Have a very Merry (and bright) Christmas!

Oh,
and remember to





Linked to 
http://homesteadrevival.blogspot.com/
http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin