Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Sweet Meeting

Recently, my daughter and I went to Menno Haven, a beautiful retirement community in Chambersburg.  

Menno Haven is where my Great Aunt Rhea and Uncle Dale live.  They have a lovely home in the independent living community there.   

The purpose of our visit was to introduce  my granddaughter, Rhea, to Aunt Rhea- her namesake.  Aunt Rhea is a sweet Christian woman who models the Titus 2 woman...the kind of woman I aspire to be one day. 

It was a sweet meeting of the Rheas.

Rhea Amelia with her Great Great Great Aunt Rhea

We tried to get a group shot of Miranda and the kids with Aunt Rhea...But they weren't very cooperative!




It was a beautiful Fall day, so we put on their jackets and took the kiddos for a stroll around the campus-Aunt Rhea was our tour guide. 

When our tour of the facility was complete we headed to lunch at the local Panera before we had to say our good-byes.  

It was a special day...

with some special people (who I love dearly)..

A very sweet day indeed!


Me with Aunt Rhea and Uncle Dale





 Titus .....2:3 Similarly, teach the older women to live in a way that honors God. They must not slander others or be heavy drinkers.[a] Instead, they should teach others what is good. 4 These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, 5 to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes,[b] to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin