Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Garden Friends

Most mornings when I head out to take care of the chickens, and gather my garden goodies, the dog goes along. She's my companion, following me everywhere I go. It's not that
I'm her favorite.
It's that the outdoors is her favorite. Anyone who goes out the door is sure to have a black lab behind them.

But lately, I've had another companion. While picking peas, I noticed that the cat had followed me to the garden as well. And when the pea-picking was finished, he followed me back to the house. What a crazy cat!

People often assume that I would be bored or lonely because I don't go away to work. But nothing could be further from the truth. With all this companionship, who could be lonely? And I have to say, most days, I have so many things I want to do, I'm never sure where to begin!

Have a great day in the Lord!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin