Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What a difference a week makes!



We saw our daughter the last weekend in May. She is finally beginning to look pregnant. I got a picture of her tummy to track the progress for her scrapbook. With the ultrasound pictures and a belly picture I figured I could get started on the first pages of that scrapbook.



Just one week later, we went to visit her and her husband. They are trying to find a bigger place before the baby comes. So we looked at a few houses while we were there too. Looking at houses makes one very hungry you know, so we stopped for an ice-cream treat. I managed to snap a picture of her belly. And wow, what a difference a week makes!
Oh, and did I tell you, the baby is a boy! We are having a grandson! I'd better get busy on planning that baby shower!
If you have any clever baby shower ideas. Please, share them with me.
Have a great day!
Grandma Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin