Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Clippin' Chicken Wings


Today was chicken clippin' day! By trade, I'm a retired hairdresser. So today I used my talent on our get-a-way chickens. You may think cutting their wings is cruel. But I'll tell you what cruel is- crazy neighbors who would be quick to eat my chickens for dinner! So I had no choice but to trim their little wings back. This morning I let them out of the chicken house one by one-clipping them one by one. By clipping just one wing they become lopsided, making flight very difficult. Their little trim didn't hurt them any. They are still some pretty cute chicks!






the damage


the weapon of choice

Have a great day!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin