Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Winter Blahs....

As I sit here typing....
It's snowing....
AGAIN!


That darn ground hog has once more cursed us. 



So what does one do to beat the winter the blues???

Well, around here 
We craft! 

Helped the grand kids make some Valentines




MADE VALENTIN'ES FOR MY LOVED ONES..



  

and crafted  some more.

Cascading card

Saw one of these on Facebook
and had to have one.
So I made one with the Cricut!!

And when I can't craft any longer....

I break out the seeds..
and plan
and dream 
of a summer garden.



How 'bout you?  
How do you beat the winter blahs??!

Keepin' it Simple
And tryin' to keep warm!


My Garden....
it's gonna be awhile!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin