Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Very Wintry Foto Friday!

Welcome to Foto Friday!
Grab a cup of something warm and enjoy!

Winter in these parts has been grueling.  
We had become used to mild winters in recent years.  

With all this Arctic air and white stuff, we have had ample opportunity to just 
STAY HOME!

Winter has definitely afforded me the ability to do a lot of camera clicking
...and might I add....
with the new camera hubby bought me for Christmas!

In my last post, I promised more backyard winter bird pictures. 
 Since winter is 
For The Birds.....
Lets' start with those bird photos....

(These photos were taken out the window- from the comfort of my warm and cozy living room)





On Monday, we had a fresh coating of wet snow.  
As I was admiring its beauty, I noticed a flock of (very confused) robins in the trees. 



Beautiful!


On another day, we had a hawk circling during one of our doggie play dates.





 He may have been looking for a chicken dinner.  But he left hungry!


Monday, we had wet snow, and on Tuesday......a coating of Ice.



This gives new meaning to ICE SKATES


This morining.....
everything was that
 walk -on -top -of- the- snow -crispy!

But a little bit of ice never stopped Josie girl from havin' a little bit of fun!


Well, that's all for now folks.
Thanks for stopping by....  
Please stay tuned-
 for more
FOTO FRIDAYS
are coming soon!


Linked up to 
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2014/02/clever-chicks-blog-hop-73-with-three.html#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin