Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Awesome Getaway- Part 1

With all the gardening behind us, hubs and I finally had a chance to break away and get some much needed R and R.
We weren't looking for a busy, go, go, go kind of vacation.
No, we were looking for something relaxing.
So we headed north to our cabin.
  (Clinton County, Pa)



We took Josie girl with us and she had a great time!
  


The views were AWESOME!










Hubby got to do some (muzzle loader) hunting each day.  One day, I even went 
along for some grouse hunting, the Josie of course!


For me, one of the highlights of our getaway was the abundance of wildlife in the Pa Wilds.
  Take a look...

Bear #1





Here comes bear #2


Bear #3


Deer...


Porcupine...

and a ruffed grouse, our state bird.



So there you have it.  
Part 1 of our Awesome Getaway. 
  Check in tomorrow for Part 2.  You won't want to miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin