Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Scrappy Saturday

We've had nearly 20 inches of rain here in S. Central PA this spring, and everyone around here is getting a little testy.  It rained everyday this week.  All this rain reminds me of a trip we took two years ago.

  Hubs and I had set sail on a celebratory cruise.  We were celebrating his 50th birthday (Jan), my 5 yrs. of remission from leukemia ( a story for another day)  and our 30th anniversary (Nov).  

Unfortunately, it rained nearly the whole week!  
But a little rain didn't keep us from havin' some fun and gettin' some R&R.
Take a peek......

Hubs thought he was "all that" with the show girl;)

While I wanted some sun to bask in, I have to say, I found
all the rough seas to be very exciting!  



It doesn't take much to entertain me!!


Our last day was beautiful-of course!


Click on any picture to enlarge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin