Welcome! I'm happy and humbled you've stopped by.....Cozy up and follow along as I share my attempts at simple living with you.

Friday, November 6, 2009

A FEW FALL FAVORITES

Nothing screams autumn like the smell of apple pie baking in the oven on a cool crisp day. And nothing tastes better than a piece of warm apple pie with ice-cream melting over the top. Mmm mmm good! Perhaps you've noticed at the bottom of my blog, apple pie is listed as one of my favorite things. Oh, and while we're on the subject of my favorites, we may as well throw in a cup of freshly brewed coffee to go with it as well!



Another thing that strikes my fancy is heading out for the day with the moms for some shopping. Recently we made the shopping loop- first to Reading and then to Lancaster County. When going from Reading to Lancaster, we always pass this Amish church (complete with horse parking) with a lovely view of an Amish farm and the surrounding valley. I have taken pictures of the farm in the past. But on this particular day, it was especially beautiful! The hues of yellow were incredible!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin